Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Most Fabulous Theoretical Rock Band Ever

I am now an internet celebrity, sharing space from Adam of Mythbusters and Brian from Guster. I was recognized at the Boiler Room karaoke (yes, I do have that vice now), and promptly snapped and posted on the Treebrains facebook profile:

The group had its humble beginnings in the yard of Steve "the Sneeze." Anyone can join, you don't have to do anything, and the T-shirt is optional. In fact, the T-shirt is now a rarity as they aren't selling them anymore. Check out thesneeze.com or
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1128961941&k=SWFZY55RU6TF5BDGTF25T to see my lovely visage up close or check out the hilarious posts. Theoretical bands are fun!

Oh, but look at the time!! As it is now after five o'clock, I have lost interest in posting any more on this subject, but will amend it later. Out!

No comments: